Château Demonpère, Cuvée Prestige 2018
Côtes de Provence

ORGANIC. Vegan-friendly

Area: Côtes de Provence

Grapes: Syrah & Cabernet Sauvignon

Alcohol: 14% VOL.

The wine has a deep red color with notes of blackberry, morello cherry and black pepper. The taste is intense with refined tannins and fruity undertones. The wine has a good body with a nice finish. 25% of the wine is stored in oak barrels, while the remaining 75% is stored in steel tanks.

The wine goes well with meat dishes and cheeses.

Château Demonpère is in the heart of the sunny Côtes de Provence, where its vineyards have been cultivated since the 15th century. Today, the place is owned by Géraldine and Yves Journal, who care a lot about ecology and sustainability. At the same time, they can boast of having received several medals, and be known for their elegance in everything from content to bottle and label.

Scroll to Top

Vi bruger cookies for at kunne give dig den bedste oplevelse. Ved at bruge vores side accepterer du brugen af cookies.